Riddec Estonia is a software development company with services aimed at mobile & web develpment and IT consulting.This privacy notice describes what personal data is processed by Riddec Estonia OÜ when you visit Riddec Estonia’ website at www.riddec.com.
This notice describes the information we collect, what we do with it, who we share it with, how long we store it and what rights and obligations you have.
Riddec Estonia information and contact details
Riddec Estonia OÜ
Estonian registry code: 12273772
Address: Poordi 1-31, 10156 Tallinn, Estonia
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +372 5551 1171
Data protection officer: [email protected]
Information that we collect about you
When you visit our website, www.riddec.com, the following information may be collected: your IP address, which browser you use, how you use our website (e.g. pages you have viewed), and information about your device (e.g. geographical location).
The above mentioned data do not contain additional personal information, except when such information has been supplied by you.
You may choose to voluntarily submit your personal data by filling in the form(s) on our website. Such information includes your email address and your name, as well your company-related information. Once you opt-in by providing your name, email address or other information, your IP address and the history associated with it is matched with the new information to create a profile.
If we do want to collect other personal data through our website, we will inform you beforehand and will explain what we intend to do with your personal data.
The purposes and legal basis for the processing
We will process your personal information for the purposes listed in this section given our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of your interest and enhance those of our services that you may use or be using.In particular, your data is processed for the following purposes:
- to facilitate, personalize, measure, and improve our advertising and marketing efforts;
- to personalize your experience on the sites by presenting products and offers tailored to you;
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested materials and newsletters or other related information and materials regarding our services;
- to contact you to provide more information, by email, on topics you are interested in;
- to contact you by phone if you have provided your phone number, you have shown great interest in our content and services and if we believe that our services could create value for your business;
- to organize webinars and other customer events you have registered to participate in.
You can opt-out from receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications.
Riddec Estonia’ legal basis for data processing is our legitimate interest as a commercial enterprise (i.e. improving Riddec Estonia website and user experience, as well as providing marketing and advertising).
Recipients of your personal data
Within Riddec Estonia, only authorized personnel of Riddec Estonia have access to your personal data as necessary for operating this website, answering your requests and providing you with advertising material or customer service.
The storage period
We retain the identifiable data we collect for 12 months from your last visit to our website.You can nevertheless always ask Riddec Estonia to delete your data collected for marketing purposes by sending a request via e-mail to [email protected]
Your rights as a data subject
You have the following rights under the GDPR, subject to the applicable statutory limitations:
You have the right to:
- request access to information that Riddec Estonia has about you;
- request the correction of information that Riddec Estonia has about you;
- request the erasure of information that Riddec Estonia has about you;
- restrict the use of your personal data;
- receive your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data;
- file a complaint about our processing with a supervisory authority.